ECA 2023 - Interpretation & Performance Studies IG Message
The Spring semester always moves so quickly, and ECA will be here before we know it (just 6 weeks!)! This year, Planner Jennifer Waldeck says we have 192 sessions, including the Basic Course Conference and several special events. Some of the Convention topics this year focus on deliberating, brainstorming, and charting the future of our association/convention.
As you prepare your schedule for ECA’s annual convention, I encourage you to add these two Interpretation & Performance Studies Interest Group sessions to your calendar. The date, times, titles, and locations are provided below.
Thursday, March 30, 2023
- 2:30, Business Meeting (Camden Room)
- 4:00, Paper Panel “Topics in…” (Camden Room)
A couple of notes:
- If you have business meeting agenda items or convention questions, please contact me—we will be voting for leadership at this meeting, and so please join us to get involved!
- I would be grateful if someone from our group could volunteer to attend the Nominating Committee Meeting at 8:30am Friday, March 31st (Annapolis Room); please let me know if you’re interested.
- Please remember to register for the convention—early registration ends March 8.
- The room block at the Hyatt is unfortunately sold out. Additional information on hotel rooms is available here, https://ecasite.org/aws/ECA/pt/sp/convention_hotels
I look forward to seeing you in Baltimore!
Christi Saindon, PhD
Interpretation & Performance Studies, Planner 2023